Early bird fees are available till June 6, 2018 (11:59 PM anywhere on earth), but authors must register until June 1, 2018.
|Member (IEEE, OCG)||590.00|
|Student Member (IEEE, OCG)||415.00|
|Life/Retired Member (IEEE)||325.00|
Each paper (full paper/short paper/demo paper/poster) must have at least one author register by paying the full registration fee (EUR 590 for Non-Members or EUR 490 for Members) on or before June 1, 2018 (camera-ready deadline). For authors, the paper ID will be requested at the time of registration.
Each full registration covers one (1) paper. At least one author should register “member/non-member” registration. The student registration is not considered as “member/non-member”.
The conference tickets includes coffee and lunch breaks and one ticket for each social event. Extra tickets for accompanying persons may be purchased on-site.
The payment is handled by organisation partner Austrian Computer Society (OCG). Available payment methods are
- SOFORT/Klarna for 13 European countries
- eps for holders of Austrian bank accounts
- Requests for refunds submitted in writing must be received no later than June 6, 2018. No refunds will be processed after this date.
- The author registration fee (one per paper) is non-refundable.
- The late registration fee is non-refundable.
- Austrian Computer Society (OCG)
Visa Support Letters
International registrants should be particularly aware and careful about visa requirements, and should plan travel well in advance. A valid registration for the conference is required.
All visa inquiries will be handled by Austrian Computer Society (OCG). Please send your request for a letter in support of a visa application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the conference name (“CBI 2018”),
- your name,
- mailing address,
- passport number,
- invoice number,
- Authors of papers/posters should include the title.